- 81 percent of corporations log and monitor enterprise IM.
- 45 percent of corporations deploy enterprise IM for faster intra-office communications.
- By year-end 2004, there will be a worldwide total of 11.4 billion instant messages sent per day.
E-MAIL & SPAM
- There will be an average of 51 unique phishing attacks per month by year-end 2004.
- Spam in enterprise inboxes declined from 48 percent to 13 percent, after companies deployed an anti-spam filter.
- Radicati Group expects that by 2008, 279 million, or 44 percent of worldwide telephony lines, will be IP-based.
- Currently, IP telephony systems cost between $375 and $1,000 per user.