- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Mitigating Risk for Electronic Trading Infrastructure
- Insurance in the Cloud: A Customer Focused Approach to Innovation
- Fight Growing Cybersecurity Threats: Leverage Managed Security Services
- Hybrid IT: Best of All Worlds
Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
About This Company:
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organization that delivers real results to global businesses, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata Group, India�s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 130,300 of the world's best trained IT consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $5.7 billion for fiscal year ended 31 March 2008 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
All Assets From Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
RSS Mobile Reader | May 2009
4G And Its Evolution | May 2009
Liquidity Risk Management - Good Practices for Broker Dealers | February 2009