Five Steps to Managing Reference Data More Effectively
Click here to download now
Overview: In today’s low-growth environment, investment banking firms need on-demand access to accurate, thorough reference data to sustain margins and meet strategic goals.
Get an in-depth look at the implications of mismanaging reference data and five steps that leading institutions have taken to implement multi-domain master data management (MDM) and generate multimillion-dollar cost savings.
Download the paper and explore how MDM can provide a powerful foundation to:
• Better manage risk and compliance in dynamic environments
• Optimize capital reserves to avoid costly misallocations
• Automate key business processes to improve broker productivity
• Improve operations and analytics for thorough and accurate reporting
• Strengthen control and confidence with visibility into problem areas
Read real-world case studies that quantify the multimillion-dollar savings that institutions have realized with MDM and gain essential, industry-specific guidance on how to more effectively manage your reference data.