- BofA Ramps Up Mobile, Social Media User ExperienceDecember 18, 2012BofA aims to mirror how users and consumers share information outside the financial industry.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Unveils Next-Gen Trading Platform July 20, 2011
The platform delivers sub 10-microseconds of wire-to-wire latency and provides an embedded series of risk controls required by recent SEC regulation.
- BoFA Merrill Joins GFI Fenics TraderJune 20, 2011The bank will initially support options across 44 currency pairs via the Fenics platform.
- StatPro Evaluated Pricing Service Selected by BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research September 14, 2010StatPro's fixed income methodologies incorporate bond terms and conditions, proprietary pricing models and real-time quotes from contributing dealers.
- BofA’s Birnbaum Urges Wall Street to "Think Parallel"July 23, 2009Bank of America IT executive Jeffrey M. Birnbaum has been teaching high school students parallel programming. In his view, Wall Street should be thinking parallel, too.
- Merrill Lynch’s Makeover: BofA Will Lower Risk Profile, According to TowerGroup’s HegartySeptember 17, 2008Bank gets wealth management technology and position in electronic trading space.
- Is VoIP Ready for the Mass Market? June 21, 2004Financial executives say yes.