Core Java Developer - NYC
The Hagan-Ricci Group (HRG)
New York City, New York | Posted: May 13, 2014
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin a global electronic trading team known for providing technical innovative solutions for low touch trading. They are seeking a Core Java Developer to help them support strategy enhancements and brand new trading strategies, and work on a number of framework related items.
• In-depth understanding of core Java API’s
• Understanding and experience with multi-threaded systems, working knowledge of the Java garbage collector, familiar with low latency IO
• Understanding and experience with design patterns
• Development practices – Must be able to use test driven development and be familiar with UML and OO design. Should have experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ, SVN and continuous build servers and maven
• Team Player
• Able to demonstrate ability to work in a multi-faceted role
• Superior interpersonal and communications skills .
Additional InfoCompensation: $200-300K Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Email MS Word attached resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference RQ60-WST, Core Developer on subject line.
|Location||New York City, New York|
|Categories||Trading Technology, Application / Software Development|