Do you want to know the keys to information management compliance? Read the newly published, "Information Nation," by Randolph Kahn and Barclay Blair, and you'll receive details on all seven of them.
The book was written to help executives better manage their data in all forms and ensure that it is protected, archived and available for retrieval in the event that it is needed for an audit.
The book covers seven essential keys to information management:
1) Good Policies and Procedures;
2) Executive-Level Program Responsibility;
3) Proper Delegation of Program Roles and Components;
4) Program Communication and Training;
5) Auditing and Monitoring to Measure Program Compliance;
6) Effective and Consistent Program Enforcement; and
7) Continuous Program Improvement.