Articles by Howard Rubin
January 30, 2013To avoid a future that repeats the past, organizations need to establish core tenets for how they approach contracts and manage the IT supply chain.
October 26, 2012The big growth in tech spending is happening outside of the IT organization. That creates a challenge for companies trying to leverage technology well.
September 27, 2012Given the business need for flexible and agile compute resources, the data center of the future may not exist on a map, says Howard Rubin of Rubin Worldwide.
August 14, 2012Despite perceptions, mainframe computing continues to grow in banking. But from an economic standpoint, that may not be a bad thing.
July 13, 2012As financial services organizations approach the 2013 budget planning season, the process of constructing an IT stress test will help them to collect needed data and create hypotheses about the dynamics of IT and the business.
April 13, 2012The increasing demand for computing power is beginning to exceed the computing efficiencies created by Moore's Law, and financial services firms are about to feel the pain of rising IT costs more than ever before.
- Partner (Quants) - TradingSpirit
- Automated Options Market-making - Architect/Lead Developer - DTG CM
- C++ Developer - Waterfront International, Ltd
- Software Implementation Consultant - SmartCo
- Business Intelligence Analyst - Mesirow Financial
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical strategies to build a solid plan for profitability and success - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to enage customers through mobility - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Taking Customer Communications Management Beyond Legacy Systems
- The ROI of Mobile Photo Bill Pay
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
- Raising the Bar for Online Customer Experience Management: Good for Customers, Great for Profits
- Using Agile BI to Increase Efficiency, Improve Productivity, and Reduce Errors in Financial Processing
- InformationWeek 2013 IT Spending Priorities Survey
- Best Practices: Top Mobile Productivity Tools for Finance
- Research: 2012 Bank Systems/Wall Street Salary Survey
- Strategy: Building and Maintaining Database Access Control Permissions
- Strategy: How to Conduct an Effective IT Security Risk Assessment
- High performance total protection Fortinet security solutions for the financial services sector
- Data Loss Prevention White Paper
- Accelerate software delivery in the complex financial services market
- It's all about the Customer: How Today's ECM Technologies can Enable Insurers to make the move to Customer Centricity
- Finance Executives on the Value of Technology Investment for Midsize Companies